My first Truchet I created

My first Truchet I created

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Welcome to my page!

Hello this is GWE Deathbringer_27 Welcome to my blog
you will be receiving updates perhaps not weekly but monthly
giving  reports about what is going on in my clan and
you will be receiving any or all things that has to do with people
that is being a threat to my Clan I will be busy keep that in mind
make yourself at home and welcome to my page and if you have any
questions about GWE please contact me by email or Facebook

And if you want to help me fulfill my dream about making my
own music and learning how to make real videos and be a subscriber
to Starwars the old Republic World of tanks , And to move
too a better place and Build stuff and make real previews and fix computers
I also plan on making music.

Please contact me at JonathanCuevas39ocps@gmail.com 
I will be sure to reply back when I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment