My first Truchet I created

My first Truchet I created

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Playtv

So today's battle was like this :https://plays.tv/video/56268f1f226869523a
other than that I also have succeeded in grinding creds I have all my tanks and new tanks caught up
one, though is not caught up fully it needs new armor and Gun but on the
bright side I'm actually not worried because I know I will make it possible. Sadly, 4-5 days ago I made a tough decision and had to sell my M4E2 Jumbo and T29 to get a Tigerp
I terribly miss them as for the scorpion though I wish they would let me keep it I did get it for rental and it is a good ass tank and I discovered that I'm really fking good at using it!
aside from my pzh and kv-1 and some of my new tanks however the teir 4 Arty that will get you enough Xp to get the Grille is sometimes a challenge to handle on certain maps. But
hell I love a challenge plus I'm attending skirmishes and team battles I made a new friend tho gained another enemy for the 100th time because they like being a dick head and stuck up the usual
kind of shit that gets annoying I have my eyes fixed on new teir 8s aside from the kanonenJagpanzer today at night I witnessed a player playing in it and he done an impressive job and saving the game
getting a top gun :) the tanks I'm fixed on well you'll see soon enough but for now I'm working
with my pzh and working on getting the next stripe I have on it So far I have about three
but it seems I been slacking a bit lol but I'm having a great time :) I can't wait until I get my Tigerp fully upgraded and get it where I need it to be same with my T-150

No comments:

Post a Comment