My first Truchet I created

My first Truchet I created

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Update from a recent events on August the 8th 2015 & Other Events that occured

  1. Indigo , Tommy Gates , Viper  , Eazy E : All become  very hostile that thier standoff is lasting almost 2+days
  2. Seif Amr: Bullied  GWE/TSR high counsel  members over they way thier voice sounds

Reported from Steven



On July 12, 2015


We have security threats

  1.  Drew Dogozo : Hacked One of the High Ranking members Of GWE on Horizon Roleplay and got the ip banned and is a threat to entire clan. Drew's IP: 112.200.78.94 , 49.148.218.83
  2. Devin Banks (Repeat Security Threat): Hacked one of the people in clan's borders and thier skype. Devin's IP: Coming Soon
  3. Tommy Gates: Hacked one of ultimate roleplay's staff on skype and  2 other communities
On July 31, 2015


Star Wars The Old Republic
Sith Acolytes ally with TSR/GWE

On Starwars the Old Republic:

Star Wars The Old Republic
Guild Ship: Shadow of Intent
Halfway to launch 25/50 million credits

Reported from my Guild Commander Dorckyduck

On July 21, 2015

I've announced an announcement:

Attention Comrades:
OberSturmVolker (7/21/2015) Ok,so im new to this game .only been plain if for a couple weeks.whats with the stronghold deal do we set a time for us all to pay or what?
OberSturmVolker (7/21/2015) play*
Deathbringer_27 (7/21/2015) When we have more people on we can actually do a skirmish...
Deathbringer_27 (7/21/2015) There has to be at least 7 or 6 for us to do so
Deathbringer_27 (7/21/2015) Has for the stronghold I believe we can do that at but I don't rember how to set up a stronghold battle yet I can take that question all the way to our clan leader we will figure it out together

~In Wot~
So Comrades,
Officers in Wot and members
who are currently online, We need to figure out how to set up a time & Date
for Stronghold battles so that
we could be prepared and remember what time it starts that way we won't miss it. Also have enough people to do it I don't think we
actually done a stronghold battle before I think it'll be fun grin emoticon
http://worldoftanks.com/clanwars/strongholds/
I'll be recruiting more players and Also working on my new Jedi Consuoluar
I started yesterday also on http://www.teamspeak.com/ I need the server Id or whatever its called to join our server Galactic Warrior Empire
Also if you have Evolve feel free to add me as a friend I'm
Flamingvortex103 and if you have Steam I'm Deathbringer_27 as I am in Wot
and Worldofwarships
This is the link that goes to my homepage on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Deathbringer_27/home


On July 18, 2015

Star Wars the Old Republic

Goes behind the scenes and talks about Knights of the Fallen Empire
see more:http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20150709

On July 8,2015

We eliminated Security threats

  1.  Jose Espinal - Former Sa-mp Player that is known to Hack Random sa-mp players and he has attacked servers in our clan boundaries before!
  2. Devin Banks  - Current Sa-mp player that is known for hacking random sa-mp players and he has attacked servers in our clan boundaries before
  3. Danny - Current Sa-mp player that is known for hacking random sa-mp playe...rs and he has attacked servers in our  clan boundairies before
  4. Mason - Current Sa-mp player that  is known for hacking random sa-mp players and he has attacked servers in our  clan boundairies before
  5. Ezra Urhan  is known for hacking random sa-mp players and he has attacked servers in our  clan boundairies before
  6. Jasper LalvolskiiM  is known for hacking random sa-mp players and he has attacked servers in our  clan boundairies before 


On June 27, 2015

Xfire shutdown
see more:https://blog.evolvehq.com/2015/06/goodbye-xfire-we-will-miss-you/

And Received word that Evolve has become
Xfire's replacement

Check out the site:https://www.evolvehq.com/welcome

On May 31, 2015

I made a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIN1EGEdKBo&feature=player_detailpage

On May 30,2015

I checked out a Trailor
on:http://www.galactic-warrior-empire.com/ranks/

Then on that same Week I checked out Quickybaby's vids and tips

No comments:

Post a Comment