My first Truchet I created

My first Truchet I created

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Update:

I'm deployed right now in Worldoftanks

Just now I played with someone who has actually distracted me
that I could not focus on what is ahead of me that
as soon as I noticed that I was up against to an Is tank and another teir 8
it was over for me and the is tried to ram me but failed but I
unfortunately was finished off by some other tank that
I didn't see. The person who I was distracted by who automatically jumped the gun
that caused the who team to not do well was this player
who Started saying 'we lost' Which brought my attention then I said 'how do you know
we just started this match' And the Chaffee went  on predict the future mode
that he assumed everyone was a 'noob' as he puts it which he says he is a noob himself
I tell him that 'I'm not new to this game' And then he talks, talks and talks
I swear he can talk your head off it was very distracting. And he goes on about talking about a win rate which then an ally of the team to shut the fuck up and stated a solid fact
Which happens to stay true in every match I ever entered that the win rate is determined by how you
play the game which it seems that it did not click with the player that was being very distracting
that played the spotter his name was pnuteny so the fool he just keeps on babbling
stuff that messed up every ones performance including mine since he was distracting me
from focusing on what I need to do. You might see him in worldoftanks
if you do, He needs some education.

I wish they did an update that will allow me to add more people to my friends
list in worldoftanks I'm also trying to avoid a fellow clan mate that as soon as evolve logs me in
as soon as I just turn on my machine, I don't get a chance to just chill and deploy myself
to worldoftanks its really hard to chill sometimes that truthfully I'm like damn it all
I can't chill without someone filling me in on stuff  that I'm like so now 'I'm a reporter now great' *Sigh*  Its not that I'm not happy to give news but I at least want to have time to relax and
deploy to Worldoftanks, But I don't get that chance I barely do. I was told by a close friend
that it was a choice I made but I know that it wasn't I was forced to be a reporter right now I'm choosing to give news but sometimes I don't get to choose whether I want to give news
or not.  

1 comment:

  1. I do like getting filled in on details however
    not when I'm trying to relax and chill

    ReplyDelete