My first Truchet I created

My first Truchet I created

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Update plus what is going on involving me

News to all clan members....
Your personal officer me soon is going to be getting
a physical done on me to see if I'm okay my chest
has been hurting for a couple or more weeks I don't know the specific date...
I'll be getting the physical done but I do call on you for support
I hope that the pain in my chest will cease and go away.- Me





 I got news for you Reports Steven

I know one of the owners of a server hosting company and I got selected to receive free service from his hosting company to get our server online
and it will be online in a week or so

and i'm part of his selected 4 for it
and we got around 12ppltring to attack our server atm
a mix of former admins and alrium admins
I got ddosed for a few mins today by admin spark

 

No comments:

Post a Comment