My first Truchet I created

My first Truchet I created

Monday, August 17, 2015

Update:


I got the server hoster's personel ip today of alrium rp smile
 
Plus have 7/10 ips of security threat's:)
 
and just sent out a random Skype group for a assigned dm mission
a group of 58 for 1 shift of dming
 
I told them to make alt accounts if they get jailed for dming
 
I said to them: plus note if you get admin jailed in alrium for dm make alts for more dming
 
since its a gamble with as random Skype group of it backfiring
 
And I gave
them addition info
and they did accept my advice immediately
 
plus they are my first major attack on alrp sent out brad was the 1 man army there with hacks since he outgunned the police there
 
since he outgunned the police there
with hacks
brad was the 1 man army there
plus they are my first major attack on alrp sent out
 
and the dm squad in a random group forum reduce alrp from 20player down to 8
 
it just went to 9 and just need that 9to god own to 0 so its ddos time for it
 
*go down
*7
 
Me and brad hacked in this dm sever , never got caught
 
And it caused the dmers in the dm server to start running
 
dmers = death matchers
 
And just now drew dogozo fell for my online capture hackers trap
 
*capture corrupt hackers trap
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment