My first Truchet I created

My first Truchet I created

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Breaking news Sadly:


10:22 PM stevenaramos: hello and how are you today?

10:23 PM stevenaramos: and today i launched a 5th attack on alrium rp

10:23 PM stevenaramos: and world gaming rp became hostile to me a few mins in

10:23 PM stevenaramos: so we now have another target

10:23 PM Flamingvortex103: I was feeling faint in the afternoon

10:24 PM Flamingvortex103: A few times

10:24 PM stevenaramos: dang

He also reports that he got kicked out of aliumium Rp
for no reason. Steven also reports a few other things that right now I don't remember atm. Also I decided to take a day off yesterday and the day before. Today I'm going to deploy
in Worldoftanks. And blow shit up with some clan mates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment