My first Truchet I created

My first Truchet I created

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Update:

The bad news is
the ddos attack on alrp today didn't even effect it
so it will have to go to the next lvl on hack tools needed
 
Dang-me
 
Okay-me
 
I will need to track down the server host alrp uses then that will be considered the next target that will take out alrp
 
Nice-me
 
since the owner of that server host is working with alrp on trying to take down urp and mlsrp
luckly I already got the owner of that server host's real name recently
johnny albert aka albert in alrp
and that dude Server advertised another community there and never got banned

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait till we bring them down-me



    and the admin corruption there is so great its off the charts and continues to get worse everyday and it still keeps them on plans to take down u-rp and mlsrp-Reports Steven

    We have to shut them down-me



    and that's the admin corruption report from my personal ovserving of alrp when I was general helper there and yup. Agrees Steven




    ReplyDelete