My first Truchet I created

My first Truchet I created

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Update:


Today Vijay got sent 99 quadrillion packets
 
Nice

So is Vijay behaving?-me
 

he keeps hiding something


when I try to have a full convo with him I notice something suspicious


and he even hides stuff from his own admin team


the only thing he cares about "ultimate roleplay and modern los santos roleplay online" so he can ddos it
 
If he can't tell the truth and then hides something if he's doing things that will give you a reason to mistrust him I would keep a closer eye on him to make sure he's not working for the enemy anymore-me
 

That's just me-me
 

he refuses to tell the truth so I have one of our spies to attempt to extract the truth from him


and he told one of our spies he has a plan
 
If it has to do with his fam matters he has a right to keep that to himself-me
 

wich is related ot taking down u-rp and mlsrp


plus his plans on that has nothing to do with his family on it


on attempting to take down u-rp and mlspr\


*mlsrp


and the quadrillion packets sent to him didn't teach him a lesion from a 5hr ddos


about threatening to take down gwe/mlsrp/urp


threw ddos threats he has


but the plus side I have his ip


and vijay and 9 others on the permabanned from u-rp list are the current clan threats so far atm


and the funny thing is vijay still thinks he in ultimate roleplay's dev twma after I kicked him out of it and replaced him


*team






8 comments:

  1. plus his plans attempted to steal the server script backfired on him without him noticing. Reports Steven

    ReplyDelete

  2. yup primary target server is Alrium rp
    since they are a big threat still and their hostility still hasn't gone down

    ReplyDelete

  3. We have to take them down







    But we have to wait till the enemy makes his first move then we strike-me

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup and since I was both on my main and secret alt I asked in /newb were do players hangout the most both the helpers and admins refused to ansewer that question-Steven reports

    ReplyDelete

  5. Why?







    I hope they are not finding you suspicious-me

    ReplyDelete
  6. idk why and it's a simple question about the server
    and they havn't found adolf shitler my alt suspicious yet and i'[m glad they didn't check the ip to it yet
    if they did check the ip to it it would have blown my cover big time-Steven Reports

    ReplyDelete

  7. Good smile emoticon still you should incript your ip so it will be hard for them to find out if they would eventually check it soon
    For them to find out I mean-me

    ReplyDelete

  8. yup plus i'm cutting my activity on it and this Friday I will be changing my ip anyways smile emoticon







    since they still know my 32 ip by default







    and Friday I wont be making another forum account there named shitler since my main "stevenaramos" account is permabanned
    * I will be making
    since I have a under cover email set for it- Steven Reports

    ReplyDelete